viernes, 10 de mayo de 2013

An Oasis of rock and roll



"Oasis" is the name of my favorite band. Oasis were an English rock band formed in Manchester in 1991. The group was formed by Liam and Noel Gallagher. I knew about them in 1994, when i heard his first disc, called "Definitely Maybe", but really started to like it when I heard their second album, called "What s the story morning glory". My favorite song of this band was included in this album: Don t look back in anger. I really like this song for been a perfect fusion between the beatles sound, and the new influences from the 90s rock. I can say that all my adolescence has the oasis brand, so when a become to listen it, y return to my fifteens. I want to add that my first massive concert was in 1998, justly seeing oasis in San Carlos de Apoquindo stadium. Was really great feel his sound in live, and apreciate their cuality on stage. In 2009 the band announce their separation. Was a sad news for me, but i guess they gonna be toghether again in the future.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario