viernes, 17 de mayo de 2013

Auto Biography

Hello everybody!

Let me introduce myself: My name is Gonzalo, i was born in 1982, in Santiago, Chile.
I grew up in Santiago downtown, in the civic center neighbourhood (close to La Moneda house of goverment). I studied  in San Ignacio School, and i really lived beatiful years there. I knew the most of my friends in this school. After that, I studied psychology in UC, since year 2000 to 2005.  Then i started to work as a psychologyst in San Joaquin Medical center. In 2010 y decided continue my postgrade studies here in Universidad de Chile, and started to course a  Psychology Phd.
My father is call Oscar, and my mother is call Alexandra. I have two brothers, i am the minor of the three. Currently i live alone, and im in a relationship two years ago.
I like to play tennis, go to the stadium to see football, especially when Chile plays in the world cup´s eliminatories. I enjoy the partys a lot, and drink whit friends in my home or in a bar. I am a very sociable person, and really enjoy to know new people.
Bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario