miércoles, 2 de octubre de 2013





6 years ago, talk about September 18th was synonym of boringness for me. Since 2007 i started to enjoy this date meeting with my closer friends, making travels to the beach in groups, going to the fondas and making a lot of barbecues. Obviously drinking diferent kinds of alcohols, specially wines, chicha and piscolas.
Despite this, this year my September 18th was very different. I  traveled  to Algarrobo with my girlfriend. We spend very quite and relaxed days, sleeping and eating a lot, watching classic movies like "Unforgiven" by Clint Eastwood.
One day we decide to travel to Olmué. Was my first time there. Its a little village in the field. We visited a two friends who invited to us to a family barbecue. We ate a wonderfull empanada cooked in a mud oven, a very tasty meat of cow, and cold beers. In the afternoon we play with two “volantiines”…after one hour  we lost our best valantin... We overcome this lost with more wine and beers.



1 comentario: