viernes, 5 de julio de 2013

Books of my life


 
Books are really important in my life. Since i was a kid, i read a lot of books. In school we used to read story books by Barco de Vapor publishers like "Terror in Winipeg" and "Murder on the Canadian Express". Obviously, like every chilean kid, i read Papelucho and i enjoyed whith this beautifull stories by Marcela Paz.
In the secondary, i remebered many books who introduce me into the big world literature like "Madame Bovary", "Cien años de Soledad", and "Niebla" by Miguel de Unamuno.
After, in the university i was forced to leave the literature by books of my field of studies: Freud s completes editions, Lacan s seminaries, Philosophy and Sociology authors etc, are my favorites since this moment.  Actually, i read three or four books at the same time. I choose one or another depending of my mood, time to read, or by the simply wish to read something special.
 
Sometimes i become to read a literature book, especially of poetry. If i have to think in one book to recomended you, i have no doubts: You must read any book by our national poet Jorge Teillier. You shouldn t lose it in your life!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario